Jordan's Quest, Inc. began September 1, 2004, in Mechanicsville, Virginia. We are dedicated to providing parenting classes, resources, and literacy programs to parents and caregivers who want to better understand their children and for court mandated parents who must take classes.
We are able to meet with parents and/or caregivers in their home or workplace because we know how important it is for parents to work and are unable to attend parenting sessions because of a lack of transportation or work schedules.
Jordan's Quest, Inc. is authorized to administer court mandated and/or court ordered co-parenting classes. These classes consist of four hours of instruction and a certificate is given to a parent who has completed the four hour session.
We have experience working with:
Ms. Chanie M. Jordan, M.Ed., founder of Jordan's Quest, Inc., has worked with parents for 30 years. Presently Ms. Jordan serves on various task forces and coalitions such as:
- Individuals experiencing homelessness
- Department of Social Services (CPS, FAPT, Child Support Enforcement, Family Stabilization)
- Head Start
- Correctional Centers
- Child Care Centers
- Public School Systems
- Public Libraries
- The Greater Richmond Early Childhood Development Coalition (ECDC)
- Greater Richmond Parent Education Advisory Committee
- Child Advocacy Task Force
- Virginia Statewide Parent Education Collaboration (VSPEC)
- Early Childhood Development Initiative